1. Morsi is on the right route to become the “new dictator”.
2. Part of the bargain of being a public figure is accepting criticism or neglecting it.
3. Morsi beat Tantawy in the first round and the rest is yet to come.
4. 24 August: a wake up call to Brotherhood or a threat to liberals?
5. No electricity = more sales of cottonil products!
6. No water, no electricity = less utility bills. (thanks but no thanks)
7. Don’t miss reading “Mawlana”, by Ibrahim Issa; “Misr 3ala kaf 3afreet” by Galal Amer.
8. Eid = cookies but no peace, no justice, no constitution, no law. Thanks to Muslim Brotherhood.
9. Muslim Brotherhood = more pretexts, more lies, more underhanded games.
10. No one is responsible for your choices except yourself.