1. Members of SCAF had the chance to be national heroes. They chose to be traitors, kill young peaceful demonstrators, hand the country without a constitution to the Muslim Brotherhood.
2. Within the first 50 days of his rise to power, Morsi got rid of Tantawy. Hard luck Mr. Tantawy.
3. Synonyms of Tantawy: traitor, coward, self-serving oportunist; ended a clown
4. Arab tyrants:
Saddam Hussein: faced the firing squad in 2003
Zein el Abedine Ben Ali: a fugitive as of 2011 after being tried in absentia and sentenced to 35 years in prison
Gaddafi: beaten to death by rebels on 20 October, 2011
Mubarak: sentenced to life imprisonment in June 2011 and is detained in prison
Bashar al Assad: is trapped by death, trial for crimes against humanity or running for his life!
Ali Abdulla Saleh: in a traumatic struggle for survial since January 2011
5. Has anyone learned the lesson?
6. Sons of Arab tryrants:
Saddam Hussein’s Qusay and Uday ( killed in 2003)
Mubarak’s Gamal and Alaa (in custody at Tora prison since April 13, 2011)
Hafez el Assad’s Bashar trapped by his violence, and Maher (not seen since July 2012)
Gaddafi’s Saif al Islam (1972- detained in Lybia awaiting his trial in September 2012), Al Saadi (1973- was granted assylm in Niger in September 2011), Mutassim (1977-2011) Hannibal ( 1975- fled to Algeria in August 2011) Muhammad (1970- fled to Algeria in August 2011)
7. Alleged wealth of Arab tyrants according to Swiss Banks:
Mubarak: between $40 and $70 billion
Hosni Mubarak: $10 billion
Suzanne Mubarak: $5 billion
Gamal Mubarak: $17 billion
Alaa Mubarak: $ 8 billion
Ben Ali: $7.8 billion
Saddam Hussein: $2 billion
Gaddafi: more than $200 billion
Bashar al Assad: $122 billion
Ali Abdulla Saleh: $35 billion