1. The worst husband is the foolish husband; likewise is the foolish leader.
2. Dictators live in freedom by enslaving others.
3. Freedom cannot begged for; it is earned with blood.
4. Muslim Brotherhood = Democratic National Party with beards
5. Forgiveness heals the giver more than the receiver.
6. The most devastating weapon in the hand of the Muslim Brotherhood is their religious discourse.
7. “To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you’re getting this down.” Woody Allen
8. Mark Twain:
“Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.”
// 9. Charles Dickens:
“Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.”
10. First Ramadan with Muslim Brotherhood in power. Most pious Ramadan?