1. “Piles and piles of garbage everywhere, where on earth could I be?”
“Welcome to Cairo”.
2. Constitution is the outcome of the fight between SCAF and Brotherhood.
3. Muslim Brotherhood gave out food to a poor people for 80 years and kept it poor!
Wear a beard and come for an interview.
5. Driving is a nightmare if you observe traffic rules; otherwise it is a wild goose chase.
6. Deny yourself no luxury you can afford to enjoy, soon someone else will waste it without remorse.
7. Om Kothloum is the luckiest Arab singer: none of her audience was veiled or bearded.
8. Officially there is one Mofti in Egypt but 80 millions are competing to issue their own fatwas.
9. Street vendors earned the full and undivided rights of Jan 25 revolution.
10. As long as people die, liberty is close.